CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teacher Blog Stalker

I admit it. I have become a teacher blog stalker. I search out teacher blogs to learn what others in the field are doing in their classrooms. I am living vicariously through all the wonderful teachers I am following every day. Whenever I see a great idea, and it's being shared by a great teacher, I will download it and add it to my files.

I am early childhood certified, but don't know what grade I'll be teaching when I get a job. Therefore, I've got files for each grade level. It may seem like a lot, but it'll be a huge help when I get a classroom because I'll be able to use these great resources with students who are below level, on level, or above grade level!

I'm really excited about everything I'm learning from everyone. If there is a teacher blog out there that I'm not following and you think it would be useful, please pass the info along!

As soon as I figure out Google Docs, I'll be posting some of the lessons I have developed.

No comments: